My practice is very settlement-focused and I view Court proceedings as a last resort. I actively seek to resolve matters via mediation or negotiation while always being mindful of the client’s best interests and of course cost to client.
Should Court proceedings become necessary then I have extensive experience representing clients in the Family Court of Western Australia.
I have acted for clients in both financial matters and child-related matters ranging in complexity.
I consider it very important to actively listen to the client and to provide no nonsense advice that ensures my client’s expectations are realistic and achievable. I then set about providing efficient legal representation with a friendly and approachable manner.
I am a volunteer at the Women’s Law Centre, a government agency providing free legal assistance to disadvantaged women.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Waikato (NZ), 2008
- Bachelor of Arts (French and Political Science), University of Waikato (NZ), 2008
Admitted to Practice
- 26 February 2010 (NZ)
- 20 April 2010 (WA)
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia - Member
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia - Member
- Family Law Practitioners' Association of Western Australia - Member
- Women’s Law Centre – Volunteer
- Defacto and Marital Financial Matters
- Parenting Matters